Freitag, 7. März 2014

Hinterlassenschaft von Schnute - Legacy of Schnute

Once upon a time, somewhen in the 90ies I think,


                                                             I bought this chair.


In the summer of 2012 something strange happened in my living room. I found these flakes on my floor. Not knowing where they came from.



Until after a while they got more and more, and most of them were right under the chair!

Little Schnute had climbed into the chair ( from underneath) and had fun with the foam material. :D
Well, I stitched up the entrance and put the task of repairing the inside on to later. You could still sit on it, so what?


Yesterday I finally (!) wanted to do what had to be done long time ago: wash the cover and meanwhile put new foam material inside.

Ha-ha..... my Schnute had been more efficient than I thought.




Well.... I even found some pellets she had taken inside....  

Love you, Schnute. :)

1 Kommentar: